Hotel Belcredi

+420 222 539 539
Mon - Fri: 8 am – 10 pm, Sat - Sun: 9 am – 10 pm
Pohankova 34/8, Brno 62800

Perfect
by 19 reviews

92%

Ondřej
family with young children, 23.7.2017

The hotel offers guests 15 reconstructed rooms with modern furnishings, including a room for handicapped guests. Guests have access to a free parking lot, wi-fi internet connection, snack bar and playground.A large hall (gallery), a small lounge and a room with all necessary technical equipment are available for hosting wedding receptions, family celebrations, corporate events, seminars, exhibitions and formal social events. Additional informationThe chateau grounds likewise include a restaurant, a vast park, a ceremonial hall, a chapel, a riding school, a library, a hairdresser’s and a massage salon.

  • Internet
  • Breakfast included
  • Free parking
  • Pets

Hotel Belcredi On-line booking

Please enter arrival and departure date to see room prices

Arrival date
Departure date
Room type Room capacity
Double room
Deluxe double
Triple room
Suite
Family Suite

Room prices can only be shown when a concrete arrival and departure dates are set. Please set your dates here.

Hotel Belcredi Rooms

The Hotel Belcredi offers accommodations in 14 newly furnished rooms, suites and rooms for handicapped guests.Extra beds can be provided in the majority of rooms.
Room furnishings

    television
    telephone with direct outside line
    wi-fi internet
    minibar
    safe (notebook size)
    complete bathroom furnishings

K dispozici

    fax at the reception desk
    hotel safe at the reception desk
    playgroung
    baby cot
    copier

The price of accommodations includes parking, buffet breakfast, actual VAT and local fees. ! ALL HOTEL ROOMS ARE NON-SMOKING !

Hotel Belcredi Reception

Reception operating hours: Monday - Thursday : 7:00am - 10:00pm , Friday: 7:00am - 8:00pm , at weekend and public holidays by prior arrangement.


Check-in: from 21:30

Check-out: to 11:00

Cards accepted at this property

  • Visa
  • Visa Electron
  • Maestro
  • EuroCard/MasterCard
  • American Express

Hotel Belcredi Accessibility

By train : take tram no. 8 from the Brno Main Train Station; get off at the “Mifkova” stop (approx. 20 min.).
By plane: take bus no. 76 from the Brno-Tuřany Airport; get off at the first stop (Řípská) and transfer to bus no. 78. Get off at the “Náměstí Karla IV” stop (approx. 200 m from hotel).
In Brno by tram:take tram no. 8 in the direction of “Líšeň” to the final stop (Mifkova) for approx. 10 min. (approx. 300 m from the hotel).
Taxi: Taxi fare is between CZK 20-30/km (EUR 1/km); the average fare between the airport and the hotel is approx. CZK 300 (EUR 12).
By car from Prague:

D1 EXIT 201 BRNO - SLATINA,
turn left – Řípská St.,
at the first signal-controlled crossroads turn right onto Tuřanka St. (toward Brno-Líšeň),
continue on the main road (Malachova, Krejčího, Bedřichovická sts.); continue straight through the roundabout over the elevated crossing with highway R 50,
after about 400 m take the first turn to the right onto Holzova St.; continue straight on Belcridiho St,
turn right off Belcridiho St. onto Pohankova St. and follow the signs to the hotel,
after about 100 m turn left into the hotel parking lot.
map

From Vienna:

highway R 52 to the D1 motorway (toward Olomouc and Ostrava),
D1 EXIT 201 BRNO - SLATINA,
turn left – Řípská St.,
at the first signal-controlled crossroads turn right onto Tuřanka St. (toward Brno-Líšeň),
continue on the main road (Malachova, Krejčího, Bedřichovická sts.); continue straight through the roundabout over the elevated crossing with highway R 50,
after about 400 m take the first turn to the right onto Holzova St.; continue straight on Belcridiho St,
turn right off Belcridiho St. onto Pohankova St. and follow the signs to the hotel,
after about 100 m turn left into the hotel parking lot.
map

From Olomouc and Ostrava:

D1 exit 203 BRNO-VÝCHOD (highway R 50,
continue on highway R 50 – Ostravská St.,
exit highway to the right and drive onto bridge (toward Brno-Líšeň),
Turn right on the bridge (toward Brno-Líšeň),
continue along the main road (Bedřichovická St.); continue straight through the roundabout and over the elevated crossing with highway R 50,
after about 400 m take the first turn to the right onto Holzova St.; continue straight on Belcridiho St.,
turn right off Belcridiho St. onto Pohankova St. and follow the signs to the hotel,
after about 100 m turn left into the hotel parking lot.
map

From Bratislava:

D2, exit onto the D1 motorway (toward Olomouc and Ostrava),
D1 EXIT 201 BRNO - SLATINA,
turn left – Řípská St.,
at the first signal-controlled crossroads turn right onto Tuřanka St. (toward Brno-Líšeň),
continue on the main road (Malachova, Krejčího, Bedřichovická sts.); continue straight through the roundabout over the elevated crossing with highway R 50,
after about 400 m take the first turn to the right onto Holzova St.; continue straight on Belcridiho St,
turn right off Belcridiho St. onto Pohankova St. and follow the signs to the hotel,
after about 100 m turn left into the hotel parking lot.
map

From the exhibition grounds by car:

Bauerova and Poříčí sts. south from the exhibition grounds,
continue along the main road – Opuštěná, Zvonařka, Hladíkova, Ostravská sts. (R 50),
exit highway R 50 by turning toward Brno-Líšeň, Ochoz
turn left toward Brno-Líšeň – Bedřichovická St.,
continue on the main road – Bedřichovická St. over the elevated crossing with R 50; after approx. 400 m take the first right onto Holzova St.; continue straight on Belcridiho St.,
turn right off Belcridiho St. onto Pohankova St. and follow the signs to the hotel,
after about 100 m turn left into the hotel parking lot.

From the exhibition grounds by public transport:

take tram no. 1 toward “Hlavní nádraží” (Main Train Station) (approx. 10 min.),
at the “Hlavní nádraží” stop transfer to tram no. 8 toward Brno-Líšeň
get off at the final stop (Mifkova) (approx. 10 min.) ,
walk down toward náměstí Karla IV (Charles IV Square); turn left in front of the church into Pohankova St. and continue to hotel.

Hotel Belcredi Neighbourhood

BrnoSituated at the confluence of the Svratka and Svitava rivers, Brno is the largest city in Moravia and the second largest city in the Czech Republic. It is the administrative centre of the South Moravian Region and an important historical, social, cultural and transportation centre. The city is the seat of the Supreme Constitutional Court and the State Attorney’s Office, and is the site of the country’s most important trade fairs. Approximately 400,000 residents live on an area of 230 km2.
 Špilberk CastleGothic Špilberk Castle was founded in the 13th century. Over the course of the centuries Špilberk gradually changed from a prominent royal castle and the residence of the Moravian margrave into a massive Baroque fort, an infamous Austro-Hungarian prison and military barracks. Today the castle is home to the Brno City Museum. The underground casemates are open to the public, and the castle tower has been converted into an observation tower.

Church of Sts. Peter and PaulThe Church of Sts. Peter and Paul stands on Petrov Hill, the former site of the original Brno castle that included a chapel from the 11th and 12th centuries. Following the demise of the castle the separate Roman basilica was rebuilt in the 13th century as a Gothic church. The church was then reconstructed in the 15th and 16th centuries; it was then rebuilt in the Baroque style in the years 1743-46. The current Neo-Gothic appearance dates to the turn of the 20th century. The church has been the seat of the Brno diocese since 1777. The original 12th century crypt is open to the public.


St. John’s Church and the Minorite monasteryThe first mention of St. John’s Church and the Minorite monastery dates to the 13th century. The current appearance of the church was created in the years 1722-33 with a Baroque reconstruction of the building on the Gothic foundations. The church likewise features the Loretto Chapel and the “Holy Staircase”.
 
Náměstí Svobody (Freedom Square)Náměstí Svobody is the centre of the historical part of Brno. It was known in the past as Lower Market Square, and in medieval times the square was surrounded by the townhouses of influential Brno burghers and Moravian aristocrats. A Baroque plague column with statues of saints dating to 1679 is a prominent feature of the square.


Comenius Church of Czech BrethrenThe church is best known as the Red Church due to its red brick. Designed by Heinrich Ferstel and built in 1863-67, the church was the first large non-Catholic church built in this part of Europe.


 
Old Town HallBuilt in the first half of the 13th century, the Old Town Hall is the oldest secular building in Brno. The legends of the Brno dragon and wheel are connected with the Old Town Hall. The building is open to the public from April to September.


Church of St. JacobLocated near Náměstí Svobody, the Church of St. Jacob stands on older Romanesque foundations uncovered during recent modifications to the area around the church; several skeletons were also discovered. The beginnings of this Gothic church date back to the 14th century. 
Cabbage Market with Parnas Fountain and Holy Trinity ColumnLocated approximately 400 metres from Náměstí Svobody, the square is used as a marketplace where fruit, vegetables and flowers are sold. The Baroque Parnas Fountain in the middle of the Cabbage Market stands on the site of a former Renaissance fountain from 1597. A number of historical buildings and the Moravian Museum are located near the Cabbage Market.


 
Church of St. ThomasA former Augustinian monastery founded in 1350 by Margrave John Henry of Luxembourg, the brother of Emperor Charles IV. The monastery church was meant to serve as the posthumous monumental residence of Moravian rulers. The church suffered extensive damage during the Thirty Years’ War. The new, Baroque, three-aisled Church of St. Thomas was built in the years 1665-75. The new Late Baroque monastery complex was designed by Mořic Grimm.


Hrad CastleThe first mention of the original structure, apparently a small hunting lodge, dates to the year 1213. Veveří was probably built as a true stone castle in the mid-13th century. The castle was expanded – essentially to today’s size – after the middle of the 14th century under the reign of Moravian Margrave John Henry, the younger brother of Emperor Charles IV.
 
Marian Valley (approx. 15 min. from hotel)The romantic valley is connected to the Moravian Karst Protected Landscape Area. The stream running through the valley features five reservoirs, a number of mills and several restaurants. There are also several caves along the stream on the north side of Marian Valley: the “Bakery,” the “Swede’s Table,” and Ochoz caves. The first two are open to the public; Ochoz Cave is only accessible with a guide during very good weather. Marian Valley is one of the most heavily visited sites for passive and active relaxation activities. It is also an excellent starting point for hikes, bike trips and horse rides.


Moravian karstThe Moravian Karst is the largest and best developed karst territory in the Czech Republic and features the broadest spectrum of karst formations in the country. Four caves located in the most heavily visited northern part of the Moravian Karst are open to the public: the Sloupsko-Šošůvské, Balcarka, Kateřina and Punkva caves. Punkva Cave, which offers boat rides along the underground Punkva Stream, is the most popular with visitors. This cave also features the Macocha Chasm, which is surrounded by a legend based on actual events.


Slavkov u Brna (Austerlitz) - Peace MemorialThe memorial was built at the site of the bloody “Battle of Three Emperors” fought on 2 December 1805 near Slavkov, a town best known under the German name of Austerlitz. French Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte defeated the significantly stronger Austrian-Russian army led by Austrian Emperor Francis II and Russian Tsar Alexander I. Commemorative events are held each year on the anniversary of the battle. In addition to the famous battlefield, Slavkov also features a Baroque chateau with a 16 ha park containing sculptures by the distinguished Italian sculptor Giovanni Giuliani.

WEB USES COOKIES

We use cookies to provide You the best services we can. By using this web You agree.